By Debra E-Leon, Director, Offerpad Partnerships
By now you’ve probably heard that Offerpad does “literally (almost) everything” to provide the best home buying and selling experience possible. That applies to helping the clients of the thousands of agents and brokerages we work with across the country, too. Just one little caveat. We want to be completely transparent about what we don’t do.
What we DON’T do
When it comes to working with agents, it’s what we don’t do that matters to them most.
- We don’t take your clients. We work together with you as real estate partners, not competitors. Your client just needs to let us know they’re working with you when they request a cash offer on their home, or you can request an offer from us on their behalf. Either way, we communicate with you directly to keep you in the loop. Every part of the transaction is completely transparent. You’ll always know exactly where we are in the process and what to expect next. We treat your clients like our own, so you both can spend less time ‘real estat-ing’ and more living.
- We don’t abandon traditional real estate. We just make the whole process of selling a home faster and easier for you and your clients. We’re agents, too, so we get what you do. Real estate is in our DNA and at the root of our business. It’s our focus on traditional real estate relationships, getting to know you and your client at the ‘living room’ level, that really sets us apart. Our agents and dedicated transaction team always put your client’s best interests first to ensure you can provide them with the best service possible.
- We don’t low ball or price gouge. Nope. With our own agents in the same markets as you are, we have the same knowledge of current local trends and comps. We take that neighborhood-level know-how and use it with our proprietary predictive evaluation and market analysis technologies to put together a strong, competitive offer you can feel confident presenting to your seller.
And did you know that you can negotiate with us? Flexibility truly is the calling card we want to extend to you and your clients. We’re happy to discuss counter offers and see if we can come up to that number or meet in the middle.
What we DO do
- Give you more options to better serve your clients. With increasing listing times in a volatile and uncertain market, a cash sale gives your seller the peace of mind of a surer sale without waiting for weeks or months to sell. Presenting a cash option alongside your recommended list price will also give them a good idea as to what kind of offers they might expect to see while the home is on the market.
- Help you save time and make your job easier. Helping your client sell their home to Offerpad for cash is one of the quickest deals you can make. When you do, you help them avoid obstacles like home sale contingencies and other common deal-breakers at COE. You won’t need to worry about the day-to-day hassles of listing, marketing and selling your clients’ homes either with:
- No showings
- No photography
- No back-and-forth with offers/counter offers
- Less paperwork
- More time to help clients find a home
- Pay you an industry-high 3% referral fee. Yep. Get one of the easiest and fastest commissions you’ll ever make. We pay you a 3% referral fee on all eligible pre-MLS properties at the successful close of the sale.*
To learn more about how easy it is to work with us, give this Inman article a read.
We love working with agents. That’s why we started our Agent Partnership Program. Find out what we can do for you. No need to sign up or opt in. No costs or gimmicks. Just a great way to up your iBuying game and help build your business.
To get started, simply request a free cash offer (don’t worry; absolutely no obligation) on your seller’s home and we’ll get back to you in 24 hours.
*Referral Fee Qualifications: (1) The property cannot be listed on the MLS within 30 days from the time of submission, while under contract, or after COE; (2) The agent or current homeowner has not submitted a request to Offerpad on the property within the last 30 days; (3) The agent must present current interior and exterior pictures at the time of offer submittal (previous listing photos do not qualify); and (4) The agent must be identified in the offer request, continue to represent the seller, be available throughout the process, and the sale must successfully close. Agents with current sellers listed on the MLS may still request an offer, however they will not be eligible for a referral fee.