To ensure the health and safety of our customers, third-party vendors and employees, we’ve recently enhanced aspects of our offerings, including the incorporation of a virtual tour. The process not only limits contact when selling your home but provides Offerpad more insight into what makes your home special so we can provide the most accurate and aggressive cash offer. This post will help guide you through our quick (15 minute), simple process.
Now, when you request an offer at Offerpad.com, you have the option to schedule a video tour, instead of uploading recent images – sellers who provide home images are 40% more likely to sell to Offerpad. If you select this option, you’ll receive a quick call from an Offerpad Solutions Advisor, requesting to schedule a time for your video tour.
Quick Tips for the Best Virtual Video Experience
- Walk slowly for the best video quality.
- Holding your phone horizontally will allow us to see more of your home.
- You do not need to include yourself within the video frame, we will only see what you point your camera towards.
- If there’s specific upgrades or areas of improvement your home has, be sure to point them out to us during this time.
- It’s helpful if there are no vehicles in front of your home when we check out the exterior.
What to Expect
We’re experts, so don’t worry about children’s toys throughout your home or dishes in the sink.
- Before your scheduled video tour time, you will receive a text message that invites you to start streaming with us.
- After clicking the link, you may need to allow the streaming service to access your location.
- Our Solutions Advisor will then be able view your home through your mobile screen.
- We will guide you through a 10-15 minute tour, asking for you to show us specifics of the home internally and externally.
- And that’s it! Our real estate experts will finalize your offer and send to you within 24 hours!
Areas of Your Home We Will Want to Check Out
- Living room(s)
- Home upgrades (new carpet, flooring, countertops, etc.)
- Back patio/deck
- Swimming pool
- Room additions
- Rear elevation and views
Questions? Email email@example.com or submit a free, no obligation today to get started.
We look forward to providing you the best way to sell your home!