To show our continued support to the agent community and to be a solution center for all, we’ve increased our REFERRAL FEE TO 3%* for agents representing sellers who close with Offerpad!
From Offerpad CEO and Founder, Brian Bair
“I am proud to announce that Offerpad will now provide the highest referral fee in the industry at 3%. Our continued success and increase year over year in volume allows us to now set agent compensation on par with what they would earn when listing traditionally, while ensuring that the seller’s offer price will not be impacted. I encourage all agents to explore Offerpad’s streamlined experience and aggressive cash offers for their sellers.”
3% Referral Fee Eligibility
- The property cannot be listed on the MLS within 30 days from the time of submission, while under contract, or after COE.
- You or the current homeowner must not have submitted a request to Offerpad on the property within the last 30 days.
- You must present current interior and exterior pictures at the time of offer submittal (previous listing photos do not qualify).
- You must be identified in the offer request, continue to represent your seller, be available throughout the process, and the sale must successfully close.
For more information and to review qualifications visit offerpad.com/agents.
How to Request an Offer on Behalf of Your Clients
Start by requesting an offer on your clients home – it takes only a few minutes and within 24 hours, you will be contacted with a competitive cash offer to present to the seller. Throughout the process, we will work directly with you on all aspects of the transaction.
- No showings. No open houses.
- No contingency; a competitive cash offer in hand. No double mortgage payments. No moving twice.
- Select a closing date between 15-90 days.
- Extended Stay option, giving your seller additional days in the home, post COE.
- A professional free local move, paid for by Offerpad.
Offerpad Commitment to Agents
Founded by top agents with decades of combined real estate experience, we understand the many stressful pain points a seller endures when listing their home on the market. There can be multiple showings with strangers in their home, open houses to schedule, the need to prepare and update the home for show-readiness, heavy negotiations, and uncertainty of a buyer backing out causing fear of having to start the process again from the beginning. Sellers who select Offerpad’s competitive cash offer receive a stress-free process, backed with certainty in closing on their schedule.
Offerpad has always had the goal of minimizing real estate pain points for the consumer and will continue with that as our focus – now we’re also aiming to provide options that could streamline your work, too.
Visit offerpad.com/agents to learn more about Offerpad’s increased agent referral fee, available markets, and seller and agent benefits.