As an emerging local startup in the Phoenix area, we have received great reviews and coverage for our plans to provide homeowners an alternative to the traditional–often stressful–way to sell their home.
Here are several highlights about OfferPad that you can read around the web.
- Startup OfferPad Raises $260M Debt, Equity To Upend Homes Sales Market In Competition With Opendoor (Forbes)
- Gilbert real-estate tech firm OfferPad gains financing (Arizona Republic)
- Is it Time to Retire the Real Estate Agent? (Huffington Post)
- 6 Ways to Reduce Pain When Selling Your Home (Entrepreneur)
- OfferPad can help you sell your home fast (Sonoran Living)
- Here Are the 11 Phoenix Startups You Need to Watch (TechCo)
- OfferPad: How to sell your home quick and easy (ABC15)
- Why a top agent started OfferPad, an Opendoor competitor (Inman)
- There’s an app for that: How new tech is changing the way we buy and sell homes (Construction Dive)
While our fundraising news generated national recognition in early 2017, we remain focused on our goal to empower homeowners. We understand that they have worked very hard to acquire and maintain their biggest investment and many memories were shared in them, so we make sure we provide the ultimate selling experience when it’s time to move on.
In touch with homeowner’s needs
We understand the needs of homeowners today. Recently, we’ve introduced our Free Local Move. OfferPad’s exclusive Partner Builder benefit of moving customers for free to their new home has been a huge success! This pilot program began in Arizona has already satisfied numerous customers. This program is now available in Arizona, Nevada, Florida, and Utah! It has been a huge success in our Phoenix Metro market and now every customer can take advantage of this exciting OfferPad benefit. This is just another way that OfferPad is helping customers purchase their new home! An OfferPad Homeowner Consultant will stay with you throughout the entire moving process which means peace of mind for your move.
Customers want a hassle-free experience
A quick search shows that much of the news has focused on how OfferPad aims at making selling a home convenient and stress-free. OfferPad leaped onto the national media stage with their first press release announcing a $260M Series A funding transaction from Philadelphia-based LL Funds, as covered in Forbes, Phoenix Business Journal, Wall Street Journal and many others. OfferPad leverages their industry knowledge to best support homeowners. They’ve optimized the customer experience without losing the personal touch required when people are putting their largest asset up for sale. OfferPad’s whole goal is to provide incredible customer service and the best purchase price to give homeowners a fair alternative to traditional home selling.
If you plan on selling your home and want a great experience, tell us about your house so you can sell your home on your timeline.