Hi, Jacksonville! Offerpad is moving in next door.
Formally announced in November, we’re introducing our consumer-friendly buying and selling services to Jacksonville in January 2020. This is an exciting opportunity for Offerpad to introduce even more people from the Sunshine State to our innovative platform, uniquely engineered to overhaul a once stressful experience by providing unparalleled customization and choice in real estate.
Earlier this year, Offerpad announced plans to expand service in Birmingham, Alabama and we’re looking to sustain that momentum going into 2020. We’re thrilled to kick things off in Jacksonville—this is our first official market launch of the new decade. Our latest expansion into Florida is part of a larger, strategic move to develop Offerpad’s suite of innovative products and services while we extend reach within our existing markets of operation.
Offerpad in Florida: By the numbers
We know Florida. Beginning with Tampa and Orlando in 2015, Offerpad’s footprint has steadily grown over the years. With the addition of Jacksonville, Offerpad will be conveniently available in three major Florida metro areas—that comes out to well over 200 cities of operation.
Since our initial expansion to Florida, our service offerings have considerably expanded, providing more buyers and sellers convenient solutions in real estate.
Our current and near-future home buying options include,
- Instant Own: Can dramatically shorten the average timeline to close on a purchased home
- Buyer Boost: Leverages Offerpad’s buying power to provides buyers more convenience and certainty in obtaining their dream home
- Offerpad Home Loans: Helps make your mortgage application a simple and seamless process
- Home upgrade and customization feature: Enables Offerpad home buyers to customize their new home prior to move-in without out-of-pocket expenses
Additional Offerpad benefits include,
- Free Local Move: Offerpad will pick up the tab for your local moving services
- Extended Stay: Allows sellers to remain in their home up to 3 days past the scheduled closing date
- Homebuilder Alliance: Enables existing homeowners to easily coordinate the sale of their home to coincide with the purchase of a new build home
That’s a whole lot of convenience headed your way, Jacksonville—we hope you share our excitement!
Jacksonville & Offerpad: A perfect match
In Jacksonville, we’ve identified a market rife with opportunity for growth. Regarding the big move, Offerpad’s Orlando Market Director said, “Jacksonville is a strong real estate market with a promising local economy. Offerpad intends to meet the demand and exceed the expectations of even more Florida home buyers and sellers who are looking for the best in customized real estate options.”
Our eager anticipation to provide more of Florida with the buying and selling solutions that made us famous starts at the top. “We look forward to taking our solutions to Northeast Florida in January,” said Brian Bair, Offerpad Founder and CEO. “We’ve been in Orlando and Tampa since our first year in business and customers have been very enthusiastic about their experience with Offerpad. Our offerings have been anticipated in Jacksonville and I’m confident that our convenient and customized solutions will be well-received there, too.”
See you in 2020, Jacksonville!
Stay tuned for more details on Offerpad availability in Jacksonville in the weeks ahead – the simple way to buy and sell a home in Jacksonville is nearly here! Visit Offerpad.com for more information.